Thursday, December 30, 2010

Travel

Travel.

It’s funny. I haven’t blogged for a while; not because I don’t have topics to talk about, but because I have so many. There’s a post on here from a while back where I list possible blog topics. I doubt I’ll ever address most of those, if any.

In the past fortnight, I’ve moved out of home and into a household that is part of a particular Community within the Catholic Church.

Living with others who share my beliefs is an amazing blessing. I love having conversations that easily change between what we have got up to that day and Church teaching; conversations about the lives of Saints that take place in a tone that suggests that they are dear friends of ours - because they are. - These conversations are ones that I enjoy immensely.

I am so thankful that I have been able to move into this household. Knowing that the people I live with share my faith, won’t look at me strangely if I say I’m going to late night Adoration, and will come to Mass with me is awesome. That is, having this experience is filling me with awe, and does so every time that I think on it.

My move also made me think of the journey of Mary and Joseph from Nazareth to Bethlehem. My blog entitled Journey gives a few different translations of the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment