Thursday, January 6, 2011

Do I know you?

Not-that-suprisingly, I get asked this question a fair bit. I'm told it's because I look like the questioner's long lost sister's husband's aunty's pet-dog's previous owner's daughter orsomethinglikethat; that is I just have one of those faces, I guess.

I was asked again earlier this afternoon and it got me thinking about recognition of the ones we love. It also reminded, by extrapolation, of what my Best Friend said about the end of time.
You can read it here - in three languages!

There is much that can be reflected on, to do with that parable which he told me. However, I now lack the time to expound on my thoughts.

Perhaps you'd care to share some of yours, Dear Reader?



Peace.
AMDG

1 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Person A: Do I know you?!
Person B: not this side of the grave!

LOL
-Bronwyn

Post a Comment