Thursday, September 8, 2011

"I'm a Good Catholic, but..."

I was talking (and agreeing) with Catlin last night about needing to be fully committed to the Faith, whole and entire.
From that conversation, I was going to write a blog but it seems someone - not Caitlin - has beet me to it.

The story goes something like this:
I opened up blogger to write this but decided to check out some of the blogs I follow first.
I went to this post by Mark Shea from Catholic and Enjoying It, which links to this blog, which has a post on the topic I was going to write about.

Please go read that post at Gray Matters.
For the Catholic faith is not like a Jenga tower, where pieces can be removed and the tower will survive, so long as the basic structure remains. It is more akin to a log cabin. Remove one post, and the cabin collapses.
The truths of the faith are interconnected. They support each other; they cannot stand without each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment