Sunday, April 10, 2011

Prayer Requests, 5th Sunday of Lent

I'm starting a new section in my blog called Prayer for the Week.
This is where I'll some of list my intenetions for the coming week, especially those I'd like you to join in my prayers for.

This week I'm praying for:
  • The intentions of our Holy Father
  • The staff & students of Santa Maria Colloege
  • Aaron C.
  • Jan
  • Ministry of FIRE
  • The staff and students at Notre Dame, Fremantle
  • The Emmanuel Community
  • Victims of violence
  • Catherine, Matthew, Bridget; Rebecca, Sharni; Linda & her parents
  • Bronwyn
  • CYM
  • 40 Days for Life
  • Stacee

2 comments:

Kelly said...

UPDATE: Please also pray for the people of Japan (http://doubleplusgoodful.blogspot.com/2011/04/prayers-for-people-of-japan.html)
and for Anna

Bronwyn said...

Thanks for the prayers! I'll be praying for u too, especially when Friday comes around.

Post a Comment